POLICY AND FAQ
1. Please do not enter the room booked before your designated time. Your session time includes set-up and clean-up. You are welcome to enter the lobby a few minutes early but the lobby is not to be used as a photography/videography space before or after your booked session.
2. Please be respectful of other renters and their clients. You are not allowed to enter any other shooting room that you have not booked.
3. If you need to change the comforter for your session, there is a bagged clean comforter in the lobby.
4. DO NOT WALK ON THE CYC WALL. Use of the cyc wall is an extra fee that must be booked ahead of time.
5. Do not flush anything down the toilets except toilet paper.
6. Do not adjust the thermostats.
7. Clean room up and leave it as you found it.
8. Absolutely NO glitter or confetti. $75 fee will be charged if you use it. And trust us, we will know.
We offer equipment rental for free when requested at least 24 hours in advance. We have:
*alien bee strobes
*triggers for Canon and Nikon
1. Lighting is in the lighting closet, along with the triggers. Lights are included in rental price.
2. Use of the cyclorama wall is an added fee and must be booked ahead of time.
3. You are responsible for any damages.
4. No illegal activities or drugs allowed in the studio.
5. Please keep music at a respectful level.
6. Lost keys will result in a locksmith fee.
Once your booking is complete, it is non-refundable, non-transferable.